Transcript Request

Requests for official transcripts must be made in writing

Complete the Transcript Request form and mail or fax it to the Office of the Registrar with the transcript fee. Be sure to indicate that you are requesting an official sealed student transcript. For your own use, you can print an unofficial copy of your transcript from the NYSID web portal or request one in the Office of the Registrar.

Transcript Request Form