We appreciate your interest in employment opportunities at NYSID. We are pleased to offer a collegial and dynamic workplace, an excellent benefits package, and a team spirit within the NYSID community.
We have a variety of positions, both academic and administrative, and full-time and part-time. Current job openings are listed below; you can submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
New York School of Interior Design is a private, not-for-profit college devoted to the design of the interior environment. Our guiding principle is that the successful design of an interior space improves human welfare, and that the interior design profession assumes an important role in ensuring that spaces are beautiful, functional, healthy, safe, and built in a socially and environmentally conscientious way. We are proud of our history, our esteemed faculty, and our dedicated professionals, who, year after year, provide the environment and support to help our students realize their dreams.
NYSID’s benefit package includes the following:
- Free medical and dental for the employee, and 90% subsidized for family and spouse
- Retirement plan with a 15% contribution and no employee contribution required
- Generous time off allowance (3 weeks’ vacation in the first year)
- Life and disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Pre-tax commuting deductions
Current Job Openings:
New York School of Interior Design is an AA/EOE Employer